Galvanized Coils SheetsOur range of products include ga sheet coil.
Approx. Price: Rs 65,000 / Metric TonGet Latest Price
Galvanized Plain Regular Spangle
|Coil Weight||Min 5 Ton|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
is hot dipped galvanized steel which has a pattern of 'spangles' that are visible to the naked eye. Tata Steel BSL offers GPRS from all the three mill locations, serving customers across India.
A 'spangle'is a flowery pattern developed when the molten zinc adhering to the steel sheet is cooled below the melting point of zinc. This pattern is formed due to the presence of certain elements in the zinc bath like Antimony. As the solid zinc grains grow larger, individual atoms of zinc arrange themselves into the often visible hexagonal symmetry of the final spangle.Spectrum Of Applications:
Advantages OF GalvaRoS:
- Cable Trays
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC) systems
- PEB Structures
- Refrigerator Back Panels
- Better Yield
- Environment Friendly: 100% RoHS compliant
- Authenticity: Brand name printed on the product
- Superior Corrosion Resistance: Salt Spray test
- Uniform Coating Thickness: Uniform Zn coating adhesion
- Strict Tolerance is maintained
- Better Return on Investment: By offering customised product
- Superior Flatness: Superior flatness guaranteed
- Various grades’ availability
- Superior Packaging
Each coil/bundle has a label carrying the consignment & material details. It ensures proper identification and traceability.Storage Instructions:
- Keep the material in dry and well ventilated condition (indoors)
- After receiving, ensure the coils and sheets are dry.
- If found wet, open the pack immediately, separate & wipe the sheets/coils with a clean dry cloth and stack them to allow air to circulate and help in keeping material in prime condition.
- Avoid contact with wet concrete.
- Store off the ground in a sloped manner to drain water.
- Do not leave uncovered stacks of sheets/coils lying in the open.
- Do not allow water / moisture to get entrapped bundles/coils
- Use only dry untreated timber for block stacking
- For outside storage, erect simple scaffolding and cover bundles / coils with loose fitting tarpaulin or waterproof sheets while allowing are to circulate.
- Inspect the storage site regularly to ensure that moisture has not penetrated into the stack.
- Do not keep the coils near the protruded portions of objects to avoid damage.